Sunday, January 23, 2011

Three lovely days of sewing.

Friday was a snow day for Aelyn. We stayed in and finished the Princess doll and her wedding dress. And Aelyn did some sewing of her own...
I know I already shared this on the Sew To Speak blog, but I just had to put it up here too!


Saturday I taught my Intro to Appliqué and Embroidery class. I don't have photo's to share, but it was a lot of fun. We had a full group of five lovely women and one daughter. Their little applique improve pieces turned out very sweet.

Then last night I got to sit and stitch on our comfy coach next to my sweet husband.


Finally this morning I finished some fun little cards for my two cousins who are also expecting. We are all having girls and due within 3 months of each other! Katie in March, Me in April and Audrey in May :)

No comments: