Saturday, December 22, 2012

extreme last minute gifting

someday i wont be such a last minute gift maker, but today is not that day...
instead i'm busy finishing up several pairs of these.. 

COVERED BUTTON EARRINGS!  (one of my favorite last minute gifts this year!)
I snapped these step by step photos if you want to give them a try... just follow the instructions  included with a covered button maker kit (under $4) but remove the button loop with pliers first and glue a earring post to the back when done. I used E-6000 glue for an "Industrial Strength" hold!!


other things I hope to finish: a doll for each of my daughters, an infinity scarf, a few more scrappy garlands, some little gift sacks that can be reused as snack bags and a bit of hand sewing to complete some other top secret projects plus a dress for myself!?...

phew.. better get back to it!!!

happy crafty holidays!

No comments: