Friday, April 5, 2013

at home.

spring break.

fun with my girls.

busy days.

creative nights.

a great vacation. spent right here.



- - - - - - - here's what we've done this week - - - - - - -



- enjoyed easter -

- visited a two local farms - 


- spent time with lots of spring babies - 

- enjoyed friends - 

- skipped rocks in our stream -

- shopped - 

- giggled -  

- ate black berries -



- designed and stitched -

- folded -


also......
library
read
snuggled
cleaned house
messed house
cleaned house again
watched movies
stayed up past bed time



.... and I've finished several projects over the past several nights... it's the only time I have to "finish" things. but I really want to properly photograph them (in the daylight) and write about them, to share with you.. I'll try tomorrow... 

hope you are all having fun!

happy spring!

1 comment:

redcurls said...

Love the sketches! So excited about the staple dress patterns that I see are nicely folded!